Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Site Has Launched

     It has finally happened! After just over a year of stalling, humming and hawing I have finally decided to make GoingOutInRichmond.com a reality!! The site is up and running. It looks a little different then what you are used to seeing here, but the content is just the same (sorry, I can't improve EVERYTHING at once).

     I will stop adding full length posts here starting very soon. Instead, I will add a small preview of the post and a connecting link to the new site. It should take you right where you want to go. Trust me, it will be wonderful.

     Also look for Going Out In Richmond to start to dabble in some new things. Shirts might be making an appearance soon. A podcast with Marcella Lee of Broad Appetite is also in the works. I will soon be doing some work as editor/writer for RVA Live starting very shortly. I will also hopefully be taking part in growing Richmond's newest group of food writers, The Richmond Food Coalition (RVAFC for short). Look for us to start doing some big things. And finally I will be taking any and all freelance writing jobs I can get my hands on.

     As you can see, I have taken big steps since I started this thing. I want to thank you, my loyal readers, for your constant support. It's really been a huge source of encouragement. I also want to thank those who help me be the best I can, be it as editors or idea sources or sounding boards or even critics. I'm in debt to you all.

     As we journey on here at Going Out In Richmond, I hope you stick with us. It only get better from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment