Thursday, May 8, 2014

2113 Bistro

4/4/14

Stars: 4.9 out of 5.0
Pros: Big Layout, Handicap Accessible, Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff, Good Drinks, Excellent Food
Cons:


    Another Sunday arrived which could mean only one thing; it was brunch day. Sunday has always been and will always be the day for brunch. It's a recovery day. A quiet time to catch-up with friends, allow your body some recovery and enjoy a solid meal. This brunch I was feeling like heading to Shockoe Bottom despite this dumb bike race. Actually, that was part of my motivation for heading that way. I saw all the pleas from the businesses down there for people to come out. So, BN and I headed out to a new place for me, 2113 Bistro with high hopes and empty stomachs.

Read more here: 2113 Bistro

No comments:

Post a Comment